OFFICIAL TH Publications
- Kiran C. Jayaram and April J. Mayes. 2021. "Borders as Bellwethers: Border of Lights, Transnational Hispaniola, and American Futures." In The Border of Lights Reader: Bearing Witness to Genocide in the Dominican Republic.
- Kiran C. Jayaram and April J. Mayes. 2020. "Transnational Hispaniola: The First Decade in Support of a New Paradigm for Haitian and Dominican Studies." In Caribbean Migrations, edited by Anke Birkenmaier.
- Mayes, A.J. and Jayaram, K.C., 2018. Transnational Hispaniola: New Directions in Haitian and Dominican Studies. University Press of Florida.
- Mayes, A., Martín, Y.C., Decena, C.U., Jayaram, K. and Alexis, Y., 2013. "Transnational Hispaniola: Toward New Paradigms in Haitian and Dominican Studies." Radical History Review, 2013(115), pp.26-32.
- Jayaram, Kiran C., Tess Kulstad-González, Luisa Rollins-Castillo, and Nadège Nau. 2020. "Debating Decolonization in the Caribbean: Assessment and Polyvocal Response to Island Anthropologies Workshop (March 18–20, 2019)." The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology 25(3):473-487.
- MAY 2019: An article online in Acento.do by Juan Valdez referencing TH and Island Anthropologies